Switch order refunded- should i hold out for a better deal?

Found 2nd Dec 2017
I bought the Amazon switch+Odyssey+rabbids bundle for £299 last week. My Games arrived but unfortunately my switch never did- just an empty box. I contacted Amazon and they said they couldn't send me a switch just offer me a refund of 263.92. obviously that is rather annoying as that is less than the rrp of the switch and less than what they are currently selling it for. They added 5 credit to my account and that's the best they'll do.

So my question is should I use my refund + credit to get the switch currently at 269.99 on Amazon, or wait it out to see if they're are any other deals to get the switch and another game? I'm not expecting the console on its own to drop any lower but I'm hoping I could maybe get another game for the sake of a few extra quid, would make all this hassle worthwhile!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

Just sell the games to break even

How did they send a empty box? That's a massive cock up!

Why didn't you just send the games back and get a full refund? Don't understand what Amazon were expecting you to do with the games if you've got no console to play them on

Depends really. If you can get a switch for 270 then effectively you get both those games for £37 which isnt bad but its annoying nonetheless

Ioa2 h, 12 m ago

How did they send a empty box? That's a massive cock up!

Happened to me a couple of times also it has showed as delivered and I've never gotten anything

fitzyboy16908 m ago

Happened to me a couple of times also it has showed as delivered and I've …Happened to me a couple of times also it has showed as delivered and I've never gotten anything

That's insane!

Then surely people who receive the items can claim the same thing and get refunds!

Ioa52 m ago

That's insane!Then surely people who receive the items can claim the same …That's insane!Then surely people who receive the items can claim the same thing and get refunds!

They do haven't you seen the forums online of people doing it amazon refund anything up £2500 as long as it's shipping by them personally I've never did it but my friend has done it with a PS4

Yes

An empty box?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions