Switch Screen Protector with delivery before Christmas.

Found 20th Dec 2017
Hi. Can anyone recommend a good quality Switch Screen Protector at all? There are so many to choose from that I can't pick. Preferably on Amazon so we can use our Prime & get it before Christmas. Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
If anyone is planning on gifting a Switch for Christmas and hasn’t wrapped it yet you might want to update it. There was an OS update and the three games we’ve got for the kids all needed an update as well.

The law of sod says that Nintendo’s servers will fall over on Christmas Day or there’ll be a DDOS attack.

Also, can second the Orzly screen protectors.
Edited by: "Cakeboy79" 20th Dec 2017
10 Comments
I went for the Orzly from Amazon. Tempered glass and good reviews. Should be delivered tomorrow but won't be fitted until after Switch is unwrapped!
Just a heads up that even if you’ve got prime they don’t seem to be meeting delivery times before Xmas
Yeah prime seem to be a nightmare at the minute. prime now seems to be the only thing they can deliver on time within two hours.

Meant to also say that I went for the ones by NEARPOW
Edited by: "indigobox" 20th Dec 2017
Thanks guys for the info.
If anyone is planning on gifting a Switch for Christmas and hasn’t wrapped it yet you might want to update it. There was an OS update and the three games we’ve got for the kids all needed an update as well.

The law of sod says that Nintendo’s servers will fall over on Christmas Day or there’ll be a DDOS attack.

Also, can second the Orzly screen protectors.
Edited by: "Cakeboy79" 20th Dec 2017
They have some officially licenced Hori screen protectors in big Sainsbury’s stores.
Good idea thanks. I'll definitely set it up before Christmas.

I think I'll give those Orzly ones a shot then.
Cakeboy794 h, 27 m ago

If anyone is planning on gifting a Switch for Christmas and hasn’t wrapped …If anyone is planning on gifting a Switch for Christmas and hasn’t wrapped it yet you might want to update it. There was an OS update and the three games we’ve got for the kids all needed an update as well. The law of sod says that Nintendo’s servers will fall over on Christmas Day or there’ll be a DDOS attack. Also, can second the Orzly screen protectors.

I like your thinking Sir.
Orzly for defo. Its like a piece of tempered glass. Its nothing like those cheap and flimsy phone screen protectors you get with cases.
Went for the Orzly. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants