Switch won't connect to WiFi

Posted 17th Mar
3423451-Lgs47.jpgIt was working last night, the Nintendo Switch won't connect to WiFi this morning. Is anyone else having the same issue?
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
I’ve had that issue it’s weird because the switch will connect when it’s want to, some say it’s to do with how far the switch is from the modem
Smithy9317/03/2020 10:43

I’ve had that issue it’s weird because the switch will connect when it’s wa …I’ve had that issue it’s weird because the switch will connect when it’s want to, some say it’s to do with how far the switch is from the modem

I'm upstairs but I'll try it downstairs later. Going out now so it'll have to wait, thanks appreciate your help
It’s alright, I’ve had it happen to me numerous times and sometimes it’ll connect without any problems
I’ve only had this when tethering to my phone. I put it down to weak/low signal.
1. Is your internet working for all other devices?
2. Try switching both your router and switch off/on.
3. Connect to your phone (or another WiFi network) to rule out an issue with the Switch.
This is happening to me too and I’m so confused because sometimes it works but it will say it’s not connected
https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27023/~/error-code%3A-2110-2003
Gormond17/03/2020 10:56

1. Is your internet working for all other devices?2. Try switching both …1. Is your internet working for all other devices?2. Try switching both your router and switch off/on.3. Connect to your phone (or another WiFi network) to rule out an issue with the Switch.

Yes working for other devices, issue only happens for the Switch and already tried the router reset troubleshooting

It won't tether to my phone either, same issue
andrewworrall117/03/2020 11:20

Yes working for other devices, issue only happens for the Switch and …Yes working for other devices, issue only happens for the Switch and already tried the router reset troubleshootingIt won't tether to my phone either, same issue

Did you turn the switch off/on? (Hold the power button for 10-15 seconds)
Gormond17/03/2020 11:25

Did you turn the switch off/on? (Hold the power button for 10-15 seconds)

Yes
Just seen this so that explains the issue
Somebody's got they're foot on the hose pipe
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants