Groups
    EXPIRED

Switching Banks?

Morning folks,

Lloyds TSB, over a number of bits and pieces, have really hacked me off. I was looking to move bank to the Royal Bank of Scotland and get the free £100 they offer but I'm told they've stopped that. Anyone know of any decent offers out there for moving account?

Cheers,

Billy

3 Comments

I can vouch for the alliance and leicester one, I have just switched ( they do everything for you ) GREAT credit interest and £60 quico ( Which I was paid REALLY quickly ) :-D

youknowiamtheone

Morning folks,Lloyds TSB, over a number of bits and pieces, have really … Morning folks,Lloyds TSB, over a number of bits and pieces, have really hacked me off. I was looking to move bank to the Royal Bank of Scotland and get the free £100 they offer but I'm told they've stopped that. Anyone know of any decent offers out there for moving account?Cheers,Billy

I can second alliance and leicester! only just switched from a barclays additions account which i was paying for. No hassle switching over and they keep you informed every step of the way.
    Don't forget quidco and also With a direct account you get free travel insurance too!!
    If you are interested in switching over pm because i think they give you and the friend £40 for referring someone.
    :santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private55
      2. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions