Switching Nexus 4 to K8 2017 worth it?

Found 27th Jun
Currently have an google Nexus 4 phone and am very happy with it but lately been having problems with it turning off or signal dropping (related to when the battery is low a,restart usually fixes it, unsure why sometimes it's turning off), and also might also have an issue with heat as will black screen with skype until long power button restart.

I've been offered an k8 2017 lgm200n (according to the box), for £65 (assuming this is a good price?). Some quick research seems to indicate it's roughly similar in spec to the nexus 4, is the correct? Can anyone comment if id experience better / worse / same performance? I think I loose a few features and gain others?
Would I be better not getting this and looking at an alternative? If so any suggestions please? Funds are rather tight right now and I planned to look into a new phone when I could afford to do so, but I'd be silly (? I think? ) to not consider this opportunity.

As far as in aware it is in as new condition, unsure if it has been used or is unlocked.
Any thoughts please?
Community Updates
Ask
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions