Groups

Switching on the Voicemail on the C905

How do you switch on the voicemail from your handset on the C905 or any SE,
    iv called my phone and it doesnt seem to switch over to the voicemail after so many rings....it just keeps ringing

iv looked at the instruuctions and that aint any help either lol

15 Comments

You have to turn it on with your mobile provider, not on the phone. Who are you with?

Banned

To enter the Voicemail centre number on your phone, please follow the instructions below;

1. Select 'Menu' (press Navi key).
    2. Highlight 'Messaging' and 'Select' (press Navi key).
    3. Highlight 'Messages' and 'Select' (press Navi key).
    4. Highlight 'Settings' and 'Select' (press Navi key).
    5. Highlight 'Voicemail number' and 'Select' (press Navi key).
    6. Enter '901' and press 'OK'.
    7. You will now see the message,
    "Number saved. Press and hold 1 to call".
    8. Press 'OK' (left softkey).

this is for 02 you will have to get the number from your provider

orange is +447973100123

fragaliciousbob;5472315

To enter the Voicemail centre number on your phone, please follow the … To enter the Voicemail centre number on your phone, please follow the instructions below; 1. Select 'Menu' (press Navi key). 2. Highlight 'Messaging' and 'Select' (press Navi key). 3. Highlight 'Messages' and 'Select' (press Navi key). 4. Highlight 'Settings' and 'Select' (press Navi key). 5. Highlight 'Voicemail number' and 'Select' (press Navi key). 6. Enter '901' and press 'OK'. 7. You will now see the message, "Number saved. Press and hold 1 to call". 8. Press 'OK' (left softkey).

Thats assuming that your voicemail number is 901! Vodafone is 121!

Original Poster

yeh its 901, im with o2

thanks for the help

Banned

SunTzu;5472326

Thats assuming that your voicemail number is 901! Vodafone is 121!

read the edit and give people time to do so please :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Just did all that .....rang my mobile again and it just kept ringing, after say 8 rings it really should go onto the answer machine shouldnt it?

im on contact with o2

Banned

saxo_appeal;5472360

Just did all that .....rang my mobile again and it just kept ringing when … Just did all that .....rang my mobile again and it just kept ringing when after say 8 rings it really should go onto the answer machine :(im on contact with o2

next would be to ring 02 and see if you have the service enabled bud .... also try switching the phone off then back on again

Original Poster

ok ill give them a call

fragaliciousbob;5472345

So we should wait for an edit that may never come. lol

fragaliciousbob;5472345

what? dont have a go at me, you got it wrong in the first place. :thumbsup:

Banned

SunTzu;5472997

what? dont have a go at me, you got it wrong in the first place. … what? dont have a go at me, you got it wrong in the first place. :thumbsup:

no i didn't i got the info from the 02 site just forgot to put it in and edited it in within 30 seconds but some people just want to pick out mistakes rather than helping

fragaliciousbob;5473016

no i didn't i got the info from the 02 site just forgot to put it in and … no i didn't i got the info from the 02 site just forgot to put it in and edited it in within 30 seconds but some people just want to pick out mistakes rather than helping

Strange, posts edited within 30 seconds wouldn't show as being edited. :thinking:

Banned

thesaint;5473089

Strange, posts edited within 30 seconds wouldn't show as being edited. … Strange, posts edited within 30 seconds wouldn't show as being edited. :thinking:

geeeeesh that was the edit for the orange number i took of my mobile and added , now run along troll

fragaliciousbob;5473196

geeeeesh that was the edit for the orange number i took … geeeeesh that was the edit for the orange number i took [COLOR="Red"]of[/COLOR] my mobile and added

So you edited it twice?

Take your time and get it right 1st time, we all make mistakes, so don't get so wound up about it.

thesaint;5473254

So you edited it twice? Take your time and get it right 1st time, we all … So you edited it twice? Take your time and get it right 1st time, we all make mistakes, so don't get so wound up about it.

+1 :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …85143
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions