Groups
    EXPIRED

Swivel TV Wall Mount

I'm looking for a TV Wall Mount that can hold a 32-35" Plasma.

It must be able to tilt, be pulled out and swivel.

E.g.

I want it lay flat against the wall most the time but I want to be able to pull it out and twist it so I can see if from the other side of my room.

9 Comments

We had a bracket like that for our 37" tv and found it wasn't strong enough & ended up buying a different one which attached to two parts of the wall to hold it on, like this one...

http://www.electromarket.co.uk/images/129104.jpg

Original Poster

sadiebabes

We had a bracket like that for our 37" tv and found it wasn't strong … We had a bracket like that for our 37" tv and found it wasn't strong enough & ended up buying a different one which attached to two parts of the wall to hold it on, like this one...

That one wouldn't pull out and swivel though :-(

It says this one holds up to 26kg I think.

It swivels side to side a wee bit... Can you return the one you're getting if you're not happy with it?

Original Poster

sadiebabes

It swivels side to side a wee bit... Can you return the one you're … It swivels side to side a wee bit... Can you return the one you're getting if you're not happy with it?

I need it so it pulls out really.

I am having it wall mounted at the end of my bed. I then want to pull it out and swivel it so I can play on my wii in the space to the side of my bed.

I'm sure it said it's got a lifetime guarantee or something but I will obviously have a better look before I commit to buying it.

Hodson

I need it so it pulls out really.I am having it wall mounted at the end … I need it so it pulls out really.I am having it wall mounted at the end of my bed. I then want to pull it out and swivel it so I can play on my wii in the space to the side of my bed.I'm sure it said it's got a lifetime guarantee or something but I will obviously have a better look before I commit to buying it.

Just be careful then You'll know as soon as you hang it on whether it feels "safe" or not... Good luck

Original Poster

sadiebabes

Just be careful then You'll know as soon as you hang it on whether it … Just be careful then You'll know as soon as you hang it on whether it feels "safe" or not... Good luck

Cheer's...will hopefully be getting it soon.

Don't forget... You'll need a big drill bit for the holes too :lol: It should tell you what size on the instructions... Usually around 8mm

Original Poster

sadiebabes

Don't forget... You'll need a big drill bit for the holes too :lol: It … Don't forget... You'll need a big drill bit for the holes too :lol: It should tell you what size on the instructions... Usually around 8mm

My dad will have drills :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity55
      2. Iptv918
      3. Wireless Earphones for Running56
      4. Wifi extender1218

See more discussions