Sydney hotel on harbour

Hi, has anyone got a recommendation for a Sydney, Australia Hotel? I would really like to be near Harbourside, the Rocks area. Thanks so much

6 Comments

What's your price range, last time I visited I spent 2 nights at the intercontinental overlooking circular quay and the bridge, and 2 nights In Manley ..
I got a silly hukd on the intercontinental, but I remember there were a lot of hotels in the vicinity, which is only a 5-15 mins walk to the rocks

From memory there isn't many options around the rocks, have you thought about around the corner at daRling harbour , the rocks although nice is very tourist orientated,

It isn't a big city centre, so any of the main hotels around circular Quay and down George Street will be excellent for access for Sydney. Budget will obviously dictate your choice, but some of the nicest with harbour views will be the park hyatt, shangri la, intercontinental, four seasons and probably the Langham. All pricey though!

Original Poster

Cannot run to park Hyatt as much as I want to. Yes looked at intercontinental, is there many floors to hotel ( always deceptive in photos). I also looked at Sydney blue? I don't think langham has harbour views unless anyone knows otherwise? Thanks

Rose5

Cannot run to park Hyatt as much as I want to. Yes looked at … Cannot run to park Hyatt as much as I want to. Yes looked at intercontinental, is there many floors to hotel ( always deceptive in photos). I also looked at Sydney blue? I don't think langham has harbour views unless anyone knows otherwise? Thanks

My memery isn't great I'm afraid, couple of years since I was there. I thought intercontinental was pretty tall though (per their website the pool is on the 31st floor and has harbour views plus there is a rooftop bar) but unsure about Langham.

The holiday inn old sydney was great value for us - not a luxury hotel but amazing location.

Rose5

Cannot run to park Hyatt as much as I want to. Yes looked at … Cannot run to park Hyatt as much as I want to. Yes looked at intercontinental, is there many floors to hotel ( always deceptive in photos). I also looked at Sydney blue? I don't think langham has harbour views unless anyone knows otherwise? Thanks

yeah lots of floors, we felt seasick from looking down on the millpond of the circular quay ferries opera house and bridge..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations56
    2. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.66
    3. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)35
    4. Which Smart Watch for Running?38

See more discussions