Found 20th Nov 2016
Does anyone no the best place to sell sylvanian stuff? Iv got a load to sell and I cba with ebay lol

8 Comments

Here? (Someone was asking for some bits quite recently!)
Failing that, shpock/gumtree/preloved?

what do you have available? my girls love them and already have a lot lol

Local Facebook selling page?

lol

Original Poster

Furniture cars caravan houses shops basically everything except people lol il take a pic of everything on Tuesday when I'm off

jacsco

Furniture cars caravan houses shops basically everything except people … Furniture cars caravan houses shops basically everything except people lol il take a pic of everything on Tuesday when I'm off

If you intend selling these on HUKD you will have to get this thread closed and then wait 7 days before listing them.

Managing your threads.It is the responsibility of the member to ensure … Managing your threads.It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that they lock threads and ensure 7 full days have elapsed from the last post should they decide to relist. You must use the report function to request thread closure. Any Item subject to a valuation request in Misc/Ask must be reported for closure and a full 7 days have elapsed from the date/time of the last post, prior to listing the same item in the trading forums. (EDIT 01/06/15 - Folk synchronisation paused while site is updated)

Original Poster

OK il prob just put them on my local selling page tbh cos I hate having to mess about printing stuff an the people saying the didn't get them or stuff lol. Only thing is scousers r so tight want everything for nothing lol

There is a dedicated shop in London if you live near might be worth checking out, not sure if they are interested in unboxed played with stuff or not you could give em a ring.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. private number44
    2. Xbox Newbie23
    3. Whey protien615
    4. Driving anxiety.1416

See more discussions