Groups

Sylvanian Families

Just a little bit of advice please.

Daughter has asked for Sylvanian families for her birthday, so we have got her the Lakeside lodge from the entertainer deal but unsure about furniture as it doesnt come with any, looking at different shops there are different size sets which ones go with which house etc or are they universal. Have asked in store and they were not sure.

any help please

4 Comments

my daughter obsessed with sylvanian families and all the furniture we have got her has been universal for the different houses she has got.

Original Poster

haylsey;7946293

my daughter obsessed with sylvanian families and all the furniture we … my daughter obsessed with sylvanian families and all the furniture we have got her has been universal for the different houses she has got.

thanx its just so confusing, just too many different sets to choose from lol

I think you can pretty much put any sets you want with any house as they will fit any house. have a little look here at the masses of stuff they do

sylvanianfamilies.com/

some are more cottagy then they do the more basic white furniture then the luxury sets like four poster beds etc (cost a little more obv). my little girl loves the bedroom sets as you get more than just a bed for abt £16-£18

sylvanianfamilies.com/pro…299

or

sylvanianfamilies.com/pro…=17

and this is a really good kitchen set as again you get loads of bits with it. ideal to fill up the big houses that come with nothing,

sylvanianfamilies.com/pro…239

or thisfor the lounge

sylvanianfamilies.com/pro…237

hope this helps a little.

Original Poster

thanx jimston thats really helpful
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions