Groups

symbian software to send multiple text messages on the same number

Hi,
    Could somebody please recommend a symbian software (for Nokia N73, S60V3) which I can use to send bulk messages (containing same or different messages,doesn't matter) on the same number.

Any tips, tricks would be helpful and rep will be left.

Regards

4 Comments

How many is bulk ?

You could fall foul of the networks misuse rules if you plan on sending 100's ??

Original Poster

steve1221

How many is bulk ?You could fall foul of the networks misuse rules if you … How many is bulk ?You could fall foul of the networks misuse rules if you plan on sending 100's ??

thanks for your reply. May be about a hundred a day

Did anyone ever find software to do this? I have over 350 text message jokes on my phone and my brother wants me to send them to his, I have an allowance of 1000 free txt a month but my mobile will only let me send one message at a time, it will take ages to even send 50. Phones have bluetooth but no option to send messages by it on my N86 8mp. Any good ideas anyone?

paddyman

Did anyone ever find software to do this? I have over 350 text message … Did anyone ever find software to do this? I have over 350 text message jokes on my phone and my brother wants me to send them to his, I have an allowance of 1000 free txt a month but my mobile will only let me send one message at a time, it will take ages to even send 50. Phones have bluetooth but no option to send messages by it on my N86 8mp. Any good ideas anyone?

Pretty sure you can backup text messages to your computer with the Nokia PC Suite. Connect your phone up to your PC and have a look around the Suite for a backup option - pretty sure it can be done. You should have got the Suite on a CD with your phone but if not, just get it from the Nokia website.

Good luck!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????23
      2. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      3. Good Sim only deals??611
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1424

See more discussions