Symbol on BMW 318i 2009

Found 14th Jan
Hello does anyone know what the triangle is for and the number after it?
2876758-T2KpK.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Is it not in the handbook?
Just looked on Google and could it be how many miles are left in the tank?
Could be the "Service due /overdue" indicator with the number of miles to go /past ?
It comes on when 1/4 tank left according to that link above. Probably 102 miles till empty.
Edited by: "Darzen" 14th Jan
Could be any number of things. Stop the car. Switch it off and back on again and then use the left hand rocker switch to find the issue.
could be a number of warnings. most common is low fuel.my Beemer does that all the time but it also tells me on the I drive screen what it is referring to
Edited by: "discozohan" 14th Jan
Original Poster
I did check the handbook before i posted on here, nothing on there. The numbers do increase (when i do long journey i reset that number) so im thinking that maybe the miles i have done, but still dont know what the triangle means. Dont think its to do with empty petrol too, theres a separate number for that
the triangle is a generic warning indicator. It comes on for everything from your engine has exploded through to the screenwash is low.

Use the left hand stalk to see proper info.
That is a warning symbol. Did you try to use the indicators by any chance
Original Poster
thanks everyone, it does sound like a generic warning symbol however not having any issues with the indicators i mean car
Self destruct!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants