Sync android phine to mac

Found 14th Nov 2017
Evening all

As above how on earth do i do this. Tried everything just want contacts saved really not too fussed about anything else. All ive managed so far is to turn developer settings on lol

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Can you not use google mail and tick sync contacts on your iPhone under the gmail account
Dannyrobbo1 h, 42 m ago

Can you not use google mail and tick sync contacts on your iPhone under …Can you not use google mail and tick sync contacts on your iPhone under the gmail account

I do have gmail and a google account. Im new to android ive only used the gmail before so im not too sure how to sync and how to get them back should the phone break lol
If you signed into your Google account as you set up the phone it is very likely that any contacts you have on your phone are being synced to your Google account, you can check this by going to contacts.google.com/ either on your phone or a computer, if the contacts are there then they are being backed up already.

Then if your phone were to break as you sign into the Google account as you set up the new phone the contacts would automatically download to the phone and be there for you.

If you would like an offline copy of your contacts you can download a copy from the Google contacts website which you can use to import to Address Book on the Mac or into iCloud if your next phone were to be an iPhone.
redflash6 h, 47 m ago

If you signed into your Google account as you set up the phone it is very …If you signed into your Google account as you set up the phone it is very likely that any contacts you have on your phone are being synced to your Google account, you can check this by going to https://contacts.google.com/ either on your phone or a computer, if the contacts are there then they are being backed up already.Then if your phone were to break as you sign into the Google account as you set up the new phone the contacts would automatically download to the phone and be there for you.If you would like an offline copy of your contacts you can download a copy from the Google contacts website which you can use to import to Address Book on the Mac or into iCloud if your next phone were to be an iPhone.

Thanks very much mate il check this out. I only use the phone for my business so im only really bothered about the contacts not photos etc. This is my first android phone so im new to how it all works lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions