Groups

Syncing installous apps with iTunes ?

Hi all,

Just a quick question : When I plug my iPhone in and sync it with itunes it always deletes my cracked apps, so how do I stop it from doing this please ?

I have looked on google before you say and I still can't work it out

Thanks

18 Comments

Original Poster

dontasciime

you need the patch

I have that installed already apparently and I can't get it to work

ps, loving the profile pic

Can't remember the cydia source but its DEFINATELY appsync you need, that's the older version of it, there are new versions out now.

Original Poster

ScRiVs

Can't remember the cydia source but its DEFINATELY appsync you need, … Can't remember the cydia source but its DEFINATELY appsync you need, that's the older version of it, there are new versions out now.

I am on 3.1.3 and I can't see the appsync for 3.1.3

I'm using the 3.1 one from hackulo.us, and I'm on 3.1.3. It works fine

Original Poster

Babbabooey

I'm using the 3.1 one from hackulo.us, and I'm on 3.1.3. It works fine

Maybe I am expecting it to do something that it is not meant to do? ...

I expect that I can install an app via installous then once my computer syncs with itunes them installous apps just get removed by it ?

Should I be doing anything different than just installing them then expecting it to work?

Thanks

All you need is, installous, appsync 3.1 and then it should work, Mine works fine without issue

james_lfc

Maybe I am expecting it to do something that it is not meant to do? ...I … Maybe I am expecting it to do something that it is not meant to do? ...I expect that I can install an app via installous then once my computer syncs with itunes them installous apps just get removed by it ? Should I be doing anything different than just installing them then expecting it to work?Thanks

No, thats all you need to do. Once you've installed the appsync then you can upload cracked apps via itunes and it shouldn't remove any of them. Your JB might be corrupt?

Babbabooey

No, thats all you need to do. Once you've installed the appsync then you … No, thats all you need to do. Once you've installed the appsync then you can upload cracked apps via itunes and it shouldn't remove any of them. Your JB might be corrupt?

this exact thing happens to my freinds 3gs ever since it was jailbroken so i believe there is a problem somewhere that needs addressing

setup itunes to manually sync first.(only) and just untick the apps bit for now until you can figure out why crack is not working for you (if they have just released a new itunes version then go back a little )

Original Poster

My was just the simple spirit jailbreak - could this be the problem ?

Nope, im on spirit

Original Poster

Babbabooey

Nope, im on spirit

Are you able to sync yours with itunes ? and what does it actually do - does it load them on to itunes ?

Or does it just not remove them ?

it means that you can download cracked apps from your PC, then copy them into itunes and then when you sync your phone it will install them as per normal apps.

Also, when you download cracked apps directly on your phone, when you next sync with itunes it will copy them onto the PC.

And no, it does not remove em.

Original Poster

Thats gay then because thats exactly what I want it to do

Could I maybe - re-jailbreak it ?

I would be more inclined to do a full job on it.... restore back to a virgin phone and start over.

Original Poster

Babbabooey

I would be more inclined to do a full job on it.... restore back to a … I would be more inclined to do a full job on it.... restore back to a virgin phone and start over.

I cant seem to restore mate it's asking me to go to 4.0.1 and i'm deffo not doing that!!!!!!! haha

Original Poster

Woohooo! it has synced my apps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?78
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126
      3. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127

See more discussions