Syrian refugees Capture Terrorist in Germany

21 replies
Found 12th Oct 2016
mirror.co.uk/new…696

Heroic Syrian refugees 'turn down £1,000 bribe and tie up most wanted terrorist who plotted airport bombing'

21 Comments

impressive bravery

Fair play to the three men. Hope there are more like them.

Heros for doing the "right" thing....

Shame they did not stay in Syria and sort out the mess there.

What can these people bring to another country if they desert at the first sign of trouble.

groenleader

Heros for doing the "right" thing....Shame they did not stay in Syria and … Heros for doing the "right" thing....Shame they did not stay in Syria and sort out the mess there. What can these people bring to another country if they desert at the first sign of trouble.

Yawn

groenleader

Heros for doing the "right" thing....Shame they did not stay in Syria and … Heros for doing the "right" thing....Shame they did not stay in Syria and sort out the mess there. What can these people bring to another country if they desert at the first sign of trouble.

Yea... Bombs falling on their homes, a tyrant leader gassing them, a crazed terrorist group shooting at them and with absolutely no training or means to 'sort out the mess there' they are supposed to find a way to defeat ISIS and topple their leader.

RossD89

Yea... Bombs falling on their homes, a tyrant leader gassing them, a … Yea... Bombs falling on their homes, a tyrant leader gassing them, a crazed terrorist group shooting at them and with absolutely no training or means to 'sort out the mess there' they are supposed to find a way to defeat ISIS and topple their leader.

They should be well'ard and just headbutt the bombs that fly towards their house....or something.

RossD89

Yea... Bombs falling on their homes, a tyrant leader gassing them, a … Yea... Bombs falling on their homes, a tyrant leader gassing them, a crazed terrorist group shooting at them and with absolutely no training or means to 'sort out the mess there' they are supposed to find a way to defeat ISIS and topple their leader.

There are several rebel groups who are fighting ISIS to be fair, Assad/Russia and ISIS are not the only two groups, resistance groups exist supported by allied forces et al also exist.

The Syrian Ba'athist government is politically and militarily supported by Iran and Russia, actively supported by Lebanese Hezbollah party and by Syrian-based Palestinian group PFLP-GC and others.

The Syrian opposition, politically represented by the Syrian National Coalition, receives financial, logistical, political and in some cases military support from major Sunni states in the Middle East allied with the U.S., most notably Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey. From early stages of the civil conflict in Syria, major Western countries such as the U.S, France, and the UK provide political, military and logistic support to the opposition as well as rebel groups in Syria that are not designated by them as terrorist.

The predominantly Kurdish People's Protection Units (YPG), the main armed service of the Kurdish Supreme Committee, the government of Syrian Kurdistan (Rojava), have received military and logistic support from Iraqi Kurdistan and air support by U.S., Canada, British and French air force.

RossD89

No, they should be in the nearest safe Country or joined the rebels etc..

However, disregarding that they deserve all the praise they get, Acts of heroism deserve credit.!.

Why is it that some people on here seem to lack the basic mental ability to put themselves in another person's shoes?

buddhabelly

Why is it that some people on here seem to lack the basic mental ability … Why is it that some people on here seem to lack the basic mental ability to put themselves in another person's shoes?

There are certain disorders linked to a lack of empathy, so it's possible that certain people you're referring to simply can't help it.

Some might just be bad people though with a negative outlook on life. Again, that might not be a choice but the result of their environment.

You're absolutely right though.

RossD89

At least try? That's what the French, Dutch, Belgium, Norwegian etc. resistance did in the wake of bigger, heavily armed and trained Germans.

Plenty of lads at it: en.wikipedia.org/wik…ent

Your just assuming the easiest way and that those who take to walking to Germany are suddenly "valid" when they have offered no contribution to resolving the problem.

The idea of being European Citizen means nothing to these people, their actions show they know nothing of "citizenship".

groenleader

​I'm not sure that what's happening in Syria can be described as the "first sign of trouble".

Maybe you should head out there and sort it out. I mean, what can you bring to this country if you can't even be bothered to go and sort out all the suffering in Syria. Or at least try.

peter1223

​I'm not sure that what's happening in Syria can be described as the " … ​I'm not sure that what's happening in Syria can be described as the "first sign of trouble". Maybe you should head out there and sort it out. I mean, what can you bring to this country if you can't even be bothered to go and sort out all the suffering in Syria. Or at least try.

This just goes back to the bowl of skittles analogy, some are good some are bad but it is impossible to determine the bad apples.

Credit to these decent honest refugees but Europe/Germany should never of taken them in like it did instead they should of set up safe zones.
Edited by: "burningmoney77" 12th Oct 2016

burningmoney77

This just goes back to the bowl of skittles analogy, some are good some … This just goes back to the bowl of skittles analogy, some are good some are bad but it is impossible to determine the bad apples.

Isn't that a barrel of apples analogy?

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Isn't that a barrel of apples analogy?

Yes you are right i should of said barrel of apples but had the bowl of skittles analogy on my mind after over sensitive liberals got offended.

The apple analogy is far more appropriate since sugary sweets take ages to decompose where as one bad apple can rot those around it very fast.

peter1223

​I'm not sure that what's happening in Syria can be described as the " … ​I'm not sure that what's happening in Syria can be described as the "first sign of trouble". Maybe you should head out there and sort it out. I mean, what can you bring to this country if you can't even be bothered to go and sort out all the suffering in Syria. Or at least try.

So you would support British military intervention in Syria?

Banned

RossD89

They escaped from a country on hell, to a country that's also becoming hell. What an improvement. There's also those who ditched Germany for Canada and that wasn't much of a great idea as Justin Trudeau is ruining Canada.

Fred Smith

So you would support British military intervention in Syria?

​Yes. But not just military.

buddhabelly

Why is it that some people on here seem to lack the basic mental ability … Why is it that some people on here seem to lack the basic mental ability to put themselves in another person's shoes?

Couch potatoes at a bomb free zone of a keyboard within short walk to a loaded fridge/freezer.

splender

Couch potatoes at a bomb free zone of a keyboard within short walk to a … Couch potatoes at a bomb free zone of a keyboard within short walk to a loaded fridge/freezer.

That's the thing - In "real life" I don't encounter these negative attitudes so much from people ( I realise people do side with what you are saying, subconsciously or not, - just to fit in). It's just mainly online - and especially in this forum.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions