T in the Park 09 - Ticket Help - No name on ticket

Banned
Anyone able to help me,

I bought a camping ticket off someone for t in the park, and everything looks fine, compared to other tickets except it doesnt have a name on the ticket unlike others I've seen on ebay.

Is this a problem? any reason why this doesnt have a name on it? cheers

9 Comments

where did you get it from?

Banned

which tout did you buy it from

Banned

and how do you know its genuine

Original Poster Banned

Ok first off I don't know it is genuine,

I got it off someone off gumtree,seen some others on ebay and that with good feedback and the pics of there tickets have no name on it, but some of the tickets do have names on it, any reason ? anyone know

I just sold the two tickets I had (for face value before anyone stars crucifying me!) and it had the name on. Perhaps they were bought at the ticket office, I don't know if they print the names on them there or not.

Prob just bought at a ticket office, im sure they will be fine.

Original Poster Banned

Hope so, what do you mean ticket office, aren't they all bought from ticketmaster?

Banned

dragonuk;5694740

Hope so, what do you mean ticket office, aren't they all bought from … Hope so, what do you mean ticket office, aren't they all bought from ticketmaster?

bought in person as opposed to online/by phone

you can still queue and buy tickets for lots of things

i have had tickets for the last 4 years and never had my name printed on the actual tickets....they have an attatched receipt part that looks identical to the tickets and has name,total cost etc on them..i hope you paid face value !!!i live 10 mins from Balado and there are tickets for sale in every second shop window..as there are every year...do not pay touts!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414514052
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763823
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523387
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127

See more discussions