Groups

T in the Park 2010

Who else was there??

Camped Friday-Sunday

Music was class, only disappointment was Jamie T, Eminem was different class!

14 Comments

Banned

Prodigy looked good.

Original Poster

Wouldn't miss Eminem for the Prodigy, he was amazing!

i didnt go lol, dont see the attraction of paying 150 quid to spend a weekend in the mud when i can watch the best bits on my sofa X) but i will prob go next year if the the lineups good since my mates keep moaning at me for not going each year

Original Poster

180 mate, and i would happily pay a lot more!

Its not just that, you meet new people, have a good laugh, see some great bands, find some new bands to follow and bbc only got 2 eminem songs!!!

wish I was there looked awesome, love this performance bbc.co.uk/mus…as/

rossg91

180 mate, and i would happily pay a lot more!Its not just that, you meet … 180 mate, and i would happily pay a lot more!Its not just that, you meet new people, have a good laugh, see some great bands, find some new bands to follow and bbc only got 2 eminem songs!!!

not looking to make mates at a music festival and i had a crackin weekend at my mates 48hr party lol,. but ye seeing the bands live is a big pull, i just hate mud lol will prob go next year

Original Poster

black eyed peas were class, example were bouncing as well

Original Poster

dcx_badass

I love the atmosphere of Festivals more than the bands, going to Leeds … I love the atmosphere of Festivals more than the bands, going to Leeds Fest for the 4th Year running in August.

good stuff, who you looking forward to seeing the most?

Banned

dcx_badass

I love the atmosphere of Festivals more than the bands, going to Leeds … I love the atmosphere of Festivals more than the bands, going to Leeds Fest for the 4th Year running in August.

How much is the Leeds festival?

Banned

dcx_badass

Errrm about £195, I think, I paid less though due to getting pre-order … Errrm about £195, I think, I paid less though due to getting pre-order price every year.

Too expensive for us at the moment.

We go away next month.

Have a great time.

I paid £207 i think for leeds ticket and early bird...includes booking fee.

Tickets for T in the Park are already on sale for next year, £180 plus £9.95 fees (then your £4.95 delivery on top of that....)

Didn't go this year. Line-up looked pretty atrocious. Eminem would have been nice to see again, but he would have been the only act on saturday worth seeing. Friday and Sunday each had 2 acts i would have went and seen. Hopefull next years line-up will be better.

Madness were superb. Goldfrapp good set too. Bit dissappointed with the overall line up TBH..too much 'rappy hip hop' stuff. Each to their own though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714463
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767185
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553762
      4. word association Game73844456

See more discussions