T In The Park live where can I hear it?

15 replies
Found 10th Jul 2010
Looked everywhere online and on BBC tv but it all looks like old footage from earlier when it was light. Is there anywhere I can hear it live as Eminem should be on soon if not already?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Its was on earlier (Eminem that is) Is it not on iplayer?

someone died there today, 24 year old lad

eminem is late on stage-its on bbc three til 11 then bbc scotland til 12.30-there is a delay on the showings-none of them are live so eminem will need to be well into his set before they will even show the early songs from it.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone.

Iplayer link is here but says coming soon
bbc.co.uk/ipl…as/

Goonieman

Its was on earlier (Eminem that is) Is it not on iplayer?

No it wasn't, i was flicking throught the planner earlier and i've clearly confused myself. oO

been glued to the tv waiting on him playing. Huge Eminem fan and just know its going to be an amazing set

bbc2 scotland 11.30 for eminem

he only came onstage 20 minutes ago-all those folk with bus tickets are gonna be angry!

Turns out he was really late and they'll be showing highlights tomorrow or on BBC scotland if your digi box gets it.

barky

bbc2 scotland 11.30 for eminemhe only came onstage 20 minutes ago-all … bbc2 scotland 11.30 for eminemhe only came onstage 20 minutes ago-all those folk with bus tickets are gonna be angry!

brilliant - cheers Barky.

wickedteen

someone died there today, 24 year old lad

Yes, a young lad from my village, sadly he died of an asthma attack
RIP Davie

Supermod

karagh

Yes, a young lad from my village, sadly he died of an asthma attack RIP … Yes, a young lad from my village, sadly he died of an asthma attack RIP Davie

Such a shame.

karagh

Yes, a young lad from my village, sadly he died of an asthma attack RIP … Yes, a young lad from my village, sadly he died of an asthma attack RIP Davie

Awwwww had read earlier and wondered how a young man had just died like that. So sad

Original Poster

Yes I saw the last of the T In The Park footage on the BBC and they said Eminem arrived on stage very very late.

Supposedly there were rumours he would not be playing the gig which were maybe related to why he was late on stage perhaps?

Just been watching some You Tube videos of Eminem playing last nights T in the Park..............................just brilliant!

Did this air in the end? I set the program on BBC Scotland to record on Sky but it didn't for some reason.

Any decent footage of his set? I really want to hear his version of Airplanes!

Cheers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop11
    2. Windows 7 reactivation57
    3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?69
    4. Wireless earphones46

See more discussions