Groups
    EXPIRED

T-Mobile 07744 / 07755

Hi,
    I have been trying to cancel my t-mobile contract since they changed their T & C regarding 07744/07755 numbers.
    I sent a letter to them, to which they did not reply, so i contacted OFCOM who suggested that i can only move forward if i receive a lockdown letter from t-mobile stating that they refuse to cancel my contract without penalty, then i have to wait 12 weeks before i can refer the case to CISAS....Its such a long process.

But what I really need to know is, has anyone managed to get out of their contract, t-mobile seems certain that they have not allowed anyone to cancel, and that if i do find someone who has managed to cancel for this reason, then they will re-assess my request.
    thanks

1 Comment

Missyparrot

Hi,I have been trying to cancel my t-mobile contract since they changed … Hi,I have been trying to cancel my t-mobile contract since they changed their T & C regarding 07744/07755 numbers.I sent a letter to them, to which they did not reply, so i contacted OFCOM who suggested that i can only move forward if i receive a lockdown letter from t-mobile stating that they refuse to cancel my contract without penalty, then i have to wait 12 weeks before i can refer the case to CISAS....Its such a long process.But what I really need to know is, has anyone managed to get out of their contract, t-mobile seems certain that they have not allowed anyone to cancel, and that if i do find someone who has managed to cancel for this reason, then they will re-assess my request.thanks

Welcome to HUKD :-D (again, I think:-D )
    Have you had a look at this thread:-
    ]http//ww…755
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4672201
      3. Sky Fibre Max44
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1620

See more discussions