Groups

T-mobile £7.50 sim only deal ..

What happened to the big thread for the above deal? Clicked on the link to the thread I saved and it says removed due to spam. It was ok earlier.

8 Comments

it expired yesterday after 1600hrs

it was a weekend only deal it said in the thread, so it must have been expired dunno why it would be removed due to spam though....

link to thread linky

why is the user that posted banned ~??

It hasn't expired - its still going on as I got one this morning for my daughter. Folk are still getting them over the phone just now. Finishes 9pm tonight apparently.

Original Poster

Honestly, the message I got when I checked before leaving work was removed due to spam. I know it had been expired over the weekend at one point but then unexpired once the offer was carried on.

Anyways, tried again when I got home and low and behold it was back again!

BTW this is/was a stonking deal and I signed up tonight so many thanks OP ... would be interesting to know why they are banned.

davver99

why is the user that posted banned ~??

This was lifted from the other thread, a quote from a Mod . . . . .

Sigma

Whilst we cannot go into specifics regarding individual members, perhaps highlighting one of the forum rules may clarify further in regards to the queries members have been submitting via the report link:

Who can post deals on HotUKDeals?This website is for people who want to … Who can post deals on HotUKDeals?This website is for people who want to share good deals they’ve found or look for advice from other members. Anyone can post a deal here as long as they’re not an advertiser or merchant: HotUKDeals is not a promotional tool for businesses and companies and anyone found posting items for the purposes of personal gain will be banned from the site.

Edited by: "Midge" 11th Oct 2010

Banned

no doubt they where something to do with t-mobile, self promo isnt allowed on hukd
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions