Groups

T Mobile £7.50 Sim Only Deal.....is it still on?

Hi

The other day i seen a thread with the offer above. Does anyone know if its still on and the number they was calling for the deal and i will give them a call?

Thanks All !

10 Comments

Sorry it's for londoner's only.

Original Poster

PraxxtorCruel

Sorry it's for londoner's only.

Yeh Yeh Yehh......Haaa !!

Yep, my father just did it 5 minutes ago.

Original Poster

What number did they call, i have just tried calling and she didnt have a clue what i was on about but could do 600min, unlimited text and unlimited internet for 12months for £10.00 per month should be £15.00.... which i thought wasnt bad too !

I might attempt to get this... It's a very good deal :).

I phoned them yesterday on the 0800 freephone number in the original posting. No problems and very quick to set up. Sim arrived this morning Special Delivery.

hotukdeals.com/dea…=30

Original Poster

Pr3cious18

I might attempt to get this... It's a very good deal :).

Let me know what number you call !!

Which offer are you after?

It was 600 mins 500 text 3gb data and a booster/ bolt on for 7.50 I got 3 of them laser night was paying 60 to O2 for about the same.

The number was 08009562208

I'm guessing the deal is finished now

Just called - told it's available for existing pay monthly customers only. Same deal is £10 per month for new customers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4692236
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846347
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764696
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2545

See more discussions