Groups

T-mobile and Orange

Does this mean I can get orange wednesday with my T-mobile HTC and T-Mobile Sim?
    If not now will it be soon
    Thanks Yall

10 Comments

Original Poster

no , you just get to use either network .
    you only get the offers from the network you are contracted too.

No, says on the t-mobile website you cant

No you need to be on orange, my friend is on orange do they always get me the code, I write it town on paper and read it out to them when there. Hope this helps ;-)

I also know a guy who puts friend and family discount on you t-mobile account for 100 pound.!

Then basically it halves your bill every month!!!

I got the IPhone 4 unlimited everything, 32gb model at no charge god 30 a month. ;-)

j4nth

I got the IPhone 4 unlimited everything, 32gb model at no charge god 30 a … I got the IPhone 4 unlimited everything, 32gb model at no charge god 30 a month. ;-)

? link please ?

There is no link. I paid the guy 100 pound to get a friends and family discount applied. The contract was ment to be 60 quid per month. ;-)

no, Orange and T-Mobile are products. Just because they share the same signal doesn't mean u benefit from each other's products.

j4nth

There is no link. I paid the guy 100 pound to get a friends and family … There is no link. I paid the guy 100 pound to get a friends and family discount applied. The contract was ment to be 60 quid per month. ;-)

Was this lately? You know this isnt for life anymore, so if the guy leaves, say next month, the discount is removed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions