Found 21st Jul 2009
I am currently on O2 and have seen a good deal on T-Mobile for the N97. I am a little reluctant to move network because I have been with O2 for years

Can anyone let me know what they are like as a network?

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. T-Mobile
15 Comments

Banned

youve totally ignored what i originally wrote so all i can say is im gonna assume you dont know how to get the best deal from your vendor so a suggestion would be it would be better if you just moved to T-Mobile

i was with o2 for many years. Then went with t-mobile for the N96. worst mistake ever. If i were you (which im not) I would stay with o2. If you do move however t-mobile would be last on my list. I even found 3 to be better than them.

Even if the retention deal isnt great i would stick for now

Original Poster

stiffnuts;5812616

i was with o2 for many years. Then went with t-mobile for the N96. worst … i was with o2 for many years. Then went with t-mobile for the N96. worst mistake ever. If i were you (which im not) I would stay with o2. If you do move however t-mobile would be last on my list. I even found 3 to be better than them.Even if the retention deal isnt great i would stick for now

Trouble is o2 don't do the N97 but the best deal I can find on the N97 is £35 per month on T mobile which includes 700 mins, unltd texts and unltd web on 18 month contract.

Vodafone do the same deal but with 600 mins and on a 24 month contract - didn't really wanna be tied in that long??

stiffnuts;5812616

i was with o2 for many years. Then went with t-mobile for the N96. worst … i was with o2 for many years. Then went with t-mobile for the N96. worst mistake ever. If i were you (which im not) I would stay with o2. If you do move however t-mobile would be last on my list. I even found 3 to be better than them.Even if the retention deal isnt great i would stick for now

T-mobile is not even bad :thinking: been with em 4 bout 13 months

Original Poster

ScRiVs;5812727

T-mobile is not even bad :thinking: been with em 4 bout 13 months

What's the signal like mate?

Banned

tee mobile are good down south

not so good up north

Been with them 5 years & have around 5 contracts. Upgrade is due on 1 of the contracts. Thinking of getting their New google phone. Definitely recommend them.

Have been with T Mobile for over 5 years now with no problems and I live in the North always have good reception as well

Banned

jeany123;5812802

Have been with T Mobile for over 5 years now with no problems and I live … Have been with T Mobile for over 5 years now with no problems and I live in the North always have good reception as well

part of the minority :thumbsup:

Where's this N97 deal on T-mo? I cant find one anywhere! Trying to swap my iPhone for one, but would like to know where to get one from!

Back on topic, I've been with T-mo for years and won't go back to any network for love or money.

Original Poster

iCodd;5812843

Where's this N97 deal on T-mo? I cant find one anywhere! Trying to swap … Where's this N97 deal on T-mo? I cant find one anywhere! Trying to swap my iPhone for one, but would like to know where to get one from!Back on topic, I've been with T-mo for years and won't go back to any network for love or money.

It's on mobilephonesdirect.co.uk

best deal I can find anywhere

Signal is good with t-mobile but they are pants when something goes wrong, I'd say o2 or the best as Ive got a contract with them both.
T-mobile are weird with upgrades as well, one year I can have any phone next year they wont give me anything?? I usually spend the same all the time as well.

reggers;5812756

What's the signal like mate?

Well when i go to the leisure centre my signal goes down but besides that i've always got 5 bar signal mate :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ScRiVs;5813221

Well when i go to the leisure centre my signal goes down but besides that … Well when i go to the leisure centre my signal goes down but besides that i've always got 5 bar signal mate :thumbsup:

Nice one cheers for all your help guys!! :thumbsup:

reggers;5813304

Nice one cheers for all your help guys!! :thumbsup:

No problaymo !:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2149
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216636
    3. Hope of a cure for asthma711
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1011

See more discussions