Groups

T-Mobile contract advice

Hi, looked all over for my contract details and can't find them - so was wondering if anyone has some info on Flext contracts with this operator.

I just found out today that my contract expired in September of last year - this is despite my calling them and asking about an upgrade through their automated service 2 months ago - which said I wasn't due one.

Anyhoo, I was thinking of getting the Nokia 5800 on the deal posted here, but was not sure of how much notice I need to give T-Mobile to quit my contract.

As it's officially expired, would my notice period still be (what I remember) as being 28 days?

17 Comments

Banned

yes it would, but think its 30 or 31 days

just ask for a pac code and leave now

Banned

djnaff;4262933

just ask for a pac code and leave now

do you not have to give notice once your contract has finsihed?:?

yes it's 30 days on Tmob

Original Poster

skusey;4262973

yes it's 30 days on Tmob

Even with the expired contract?

Banned

moob;4262994

Even with the expired contract?

even after the contract has finsihed i thought you still had to give 30 days notice

no need for notice you pac code is active for 30days and you contract ends when its used.

I had to pay the last months line rental of my contract to get out as its not due till the end month
    got my pac code over the phone today and used it for the 5800 deal

Original Poster

djnaff;4263005

no need for notice you pac code is active for 30days and you contract … no need for notice you pac code is active for 30days and you contract ends when its used.I had to pay the last months line rental of my contract to get out as its not due till the end monthgot my pac code over the phone today and used it for the 5800 deal

Thanks all for the info.

Shame when I just tried to phone them there was a 30 min wait.:whistling:

Looks like I will have to try in the morning.

sassie;4263003

even after the contract has finsihed i thought you still had to give 30 … even after the contract has finsihed i thought you still had to give 30 days notice

yes, that is spot on:thumbsup:

[COLOR="Magenta"]Text UP to 150[/COLOR]

Original Poster

wend;4263078

[COLOR="Magenta"]Text UP to 150[/COLOR]

What does that do exactly?

moob;4263129

What does that do exactly?

tells you if you are entitled to an upgrade

Original Poster

Thanks!

Original Poster

Turns out that when your contract has expired - as mine has - you can leave at any time. :lol:

T-Mobile seems to be utter Carp lately!

Good luck swapping to a new contract

what's the 5800 deal? I've found 600 mins unlimited texts and internet for £35 p/m 18 month contract first 10 months half price so about £25/26 a month roughly.

yep and £90 quidco if it comes
    making it around £20 over 18 months
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764171
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2955
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891819
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24112

See more discussions