Groups

T Mobile Contract help

My 18 month contract with them is due to end on Nov 10th. Do i have to ring them up to cancel the contract or will it just terminate. Their customer service is useless so dont fancy ringing them. I've had contracts that just carry on. So does anyone know how t mobile work Thanks

5 Comments

You will need to call them and cancel, or re-negotiate otherwise it will continue

cosmicdav3;6519879

You will need to call them and cancel, or re-negotiate otherwise it will … You will need to call them and cancel, or re-negotiate otherwise it will continue

+1 but I had to give them 30 days notice at orange! so cancel early and dont get conned in to taking their offers shop around:thumbsup:

you'll need to ring up on 10th of october and cancel, you have to give a months notice!

baconsandwich;6520141

you'll need to ring up on 10th of october and cancel, you have to give a … you'll need to ring up on 10th of october and cancel, you have to give a months notice!

You can always give notice of intention to leave over the 30days. Once PAC codes are issued, allowing you to port your number to another network, they last for 30 days, tjhat's if you want to take your no with you etc..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions