T Mobile contract help please.

10 replies
Found 25th Jan 2009
My OH is on the t mobile flext price plan at £35 a month, but has been going over her allowance regularly.
She would save a lot of money by moving to combi 30 which is £30 a month, but has about 10 months left on her contract.

Is she able to switch price plans?

10 Comments

yep just ask m8

Banned

i very much doubt she will be able to to move any price plan, but worth a phone call

Original Poster

I wasnt so sure since she'd be moving to a less expensive contract

Banned

is it an 18 month contract or 12? if its 12 and she only just into contract ide say a deffo no, if an 18 month one then worh a call

Original Poster

18month

Banned

toolongawake;4186468

18month

deffo give them a call, i know you can downgrade after a certain amount of time with certain 18 month contracts :thumbsup:

I've changed my price plan a few times on T-mobile and have upgraded to Flext40 from Flext35 and can go even lower if I want (the original contract was on the 35 package)

The only thing is, you can't apparantly change to a combi plan, as it's supposed to only be available to new customers or if you're renewing your contract :oops: but they regularly change there rules or make allowances.

It's worth trying anyway by calling 150 and speaking to them about it, I normally get quite friendly with them and chat for ages. :giggle:

Remember to negotiate when you renew, as I managed to get unlimited offpeak mins on top of my flext contract....yet I still struggle to keep within my contract.

I hope that helps. :thumbsup:

sassie;4186514

deffo give them a call, i know you can downgrade after a certain amount … deffo give them a call, i know you can downgrade after a certain amount of time with certain 18 month contracts :thumbsup:

Hi sass, how you doing....did you sort out your problem of cleaning the gunk after a strip session? :giggle:

Banned

realfriendlyman;4186555

Hi sass, how you doing....did you sort out your problem of cleaning the … Hi sass, how you doing....did you sort out your problem of cleaning the gunk after a strip session? :giggle:

yeah, went for the easy option, let dry and do nothing, got to finish other half of room by tomorrow as plaster in on tuesday to sort out bad patch and plaster ceiling, so will help if it ready - lol

sassie;4186589

yeah, went for the easy option, let dry and do nothing, got to finish … yeah, went for the easy option, let dry and do nothing, got to finish other half of room by tomorrow as plaster in on tuesday to sort out bad patch and plaster ceiling, so will help if it ready - lol

Glad to hear it....finish the job off properly......ey Sass? :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51459
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions