T-Mobile contract upgradeeee!?

Banned
Evening guyssss/girls

My contract upgrade date is like.. jan 16th 2010. Do you know if I am able to say ring them up and pay 2 months of contract so like £35 x 2 and then they will let me upgrade now?

Cheers
- Matt

8 Comments

its not good, they will give you the crap that until that date, they will not be able to offer the best available upgrade for you..

Original Poster Banned

So, I can't upgrade even if I pay it off?
or they won't give me a good phone?
there's new phones coming out I kind of want now so willing to pay to get it

Wow T-mobile giving upgrades...!!!

My mate was due an upgrade after his 18mnth cotract was up, didn't get one... apperently he didn't go over his minutes enough.! T-mobile suk.!!!

Original Poster Banned

krazie2004;6637454

Wow T-mobile giving upgrades...!!!My mate was due an upgrade after his … Wow T-mobile giving upgrades...!!!My mate was due an upgrade after his 18mnth cotract was up, didn't get one... apperently he didn't go over his minutes enough.! T-mobile suk.!!!

aha, that would be stupid then! I use like 100 of my 850 mins haha
but I use about 2000 texts

Banned

t mobile are pretty crap at upgrades, would it not be worth you just taking out a new contract, on all my contracts with t mobile i have just taken out a new one, they offered nothing i couldnt already get as a new customer

Original Poster Banned

sassie;6638099

t mobile are pretty crap at upgrades, would it not be worth you just … t mobile are pretty crap at upgrades, would it not be worth you just taking out a new contract, on all my contracts with t mobile i have just taken out a new one, they offered nothing i couldnt already get as a new customer

Ah well I'd do that, i wasn't looking for a better deal really was just wondering if I could carry on same payment for a newer phone

Banned

did you take out the phone via t-mobile direct, or somewhere else, as i know phones 4 u allow upgrades early via them, think they usually pay whats left and you have new contract, only know as friends have done it

Original Poster Banned

I think it was straight from T-Mobile,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763821
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523385
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414414051

See more discussions