Expired

T-Mobile G1 Android Unlock Code

5 replies
Found 15th May 2010
A long shot but does anyone have a calculator to unlock the G1 t-mobile phone? Its done thorough a calculator by the imei number so just wandering if anyone had one or would do it for me very cheaply, i just bought it second hand and not a t-mobile customer so cannot ask them to unlock it - thanks

5 Comments

You shouldnt need to be a t-mobile customer. Just explain you just bought the phone without a sim card and give them the imei number and hopefully they will do it for free. unlock code will be sent to your email address.

Its worth a try.

barga5n h4nter;8616413

You shouldnt need to be a t-mobile customer. Just explain you just … You shouldnt need to be a t-mobile customer. Just explain you just bought the phone without a sim card and give them the imei number and hopefully they will do it for free. unlock code will be sent to your email address.Its worth a try.

No chance :roll:

Original Poster

barga5n h4nter;8616413

You shouldnt need to be a t-mobile customer. Just explain you just … You shouldnt need to be a t-mobile customer. Just explain you just bought the phone without a sim card and give them the imei number and hopefully they will do it for free. unlock code will be sent to your email address.Its worth a try.

thanks will put a payg sim in and give it a go
thanks

Original Poster

Trosity;8616499

]http://www.intomobile.com/2008/12/08/diy-hack-and-unlock-your-t-mobile-g1-into-an-android-dev-phone-1.html

very interesting - many thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.98
    2. Is there an official Disability ID card ?1531
    3. Why was the deal I just posted removed?56
    4. Whey protien34

See more discussions