Groups

T-Mobile - i want to cancel my contract

I want to cancel my contract as i am paying far more than i need to, but my contract is not up for renewal until dec 2010. anyone know any tips to help me?

i am on 18m flex 35, i get £180.00 allowance each month but always have over £100 left at the end of each month...

6 Comments

Ring them up.. and request that you want to cancel it..

Then pay the outstanding line rental until the end of the year plus any cancelltion fees.

Its not going to be cheap... But thats how you do it..

If your wanting to cancel for FREE and not pay.... If you have no reason to complain or any outstanding issues with the provider, it will be hard for you to cancel mid term.,.. (thats why you signed or agreed to the contract!)

Or your other option.... get using the phone more and get your moneys worth...

As above, The only way to is to pay it off. There are no loopholes in mobile contacts.

You can downgrade at a point but I'm not sure where that is in a T contract. It used to be at the halfway point, but it might have changed. . .

yep downgrade is your best option, just tell them you never use the allowance,

steve1221;8172275

As above, The only way to is to pay it off. There are no loopholes in … As above, The only way to is to pay it off. There are no loopholes in mobile contacts.You can downgrade at a point but I'm not sure where that is in a T contract. It used to be at the halfway point, but it might have changed. . .

After 6 months you can downgrade I believe, that is if it never changed from ages ago.

lukekey;8172338

yep downgrade is your best option, just tell them you never use the … yep downgrade is your best option, just tell them you never use the allowance,

A lot of contracts if provided via a 3rd party rather than direct do not allow you to downgrade for the full contract term due to the offers with the lastest handset being provided etc.

You need to review the terms and conditions of the actual contract you signed or aggred to..

Or... give T-Mobile a call and ask them your options... advise you are struggling to pay the bill and dont use the minutes your paying for and request a downgrade..

I have heard rumours, that when you state "cant afford" a lot of business will now try and help to ensure they still get some cash flow, rather than nothing.

Other option........ Do you have a family member who needs a contract ?? you can change the bank account the DD is collected from and they can use the minutes for the rest of the year... (then advise your are getting loads of automated cold calls, prank calls and request a phone number change. so your family member gets a new phone number.)

Rick

good luck is all i will say, I had a nightmare trying to cancel mine...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions