Groups

T-Mobile increasing contract length

I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same experience or can offer any advice:

I signed up for an 18 month T-Mobile contract (31st March 2010) just when the HTC Desire came out. I had been looking at contracts for weeks, and was only looking at 18month contracts.

I signed up to T-Mobile for £25 a month, with around £100 for the handset. I clearly remember it being an 18 month contract.

When I looked online and then contacted T-Mobile, they say it was a 24 month contract. They also say they don't have any written evidence because I was signed up on the phone, and that they only keep recorded records for two weeks. They also don't send out any confirmation with new contracts, just a generic T&Cs booklet.

I've checked my email and there is nothing from T-Mobile around that date (I keep ALL my emails).

Any ideas? Anyone else had this happen?

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1952

See more discussions