Groups

T-Mobile Internet Speeds Help

Hiya peeps,
    my contract is up for renewal with t-mobile and I just wanted a little more info about the free internet.

I gathered from previous post there seems to be a regular and a slow internet. I am aware there is a 500MB limit too.

Can anyone point me where I can find out the speed of the internet on different packages?

Thanks in advance.

4 Comments

My contract is up in May and Im getting 3Gb data download and heard it was coming down, here is a link to download limits for all major compaies cow.neondragon.net/ind…net

noddle36

My contract is up in May and Im getting 3Gb data download and heard it … My contract is up in May and Im getting 3Gb data download and heard it was coming down, here is a link to download limits for all major compaies http://cow.neondragon.net/index.php/how-unlimited-is-your-unlimited-mobile-internet

Think OP is on about speeds rather than amount of data.

As far as I know there are 2 speeds with T-mobile (3 if you include mobile broadband)....0.3mbps and 1.8mbps.

The 0.3mbps is if your package includes the 'internet booster'
    The 1.8mbps is if you have 'Web and Walk +' (I think this may also have a 3gb download limit).

The Web and Walk + is supposedly only available to smartphone contracts taken out directly with T-Mobile, but other people have had luck in getting it....

click

Banned

I have received up to 5.8mb on my iphone with t mob and 1.6mb on uploads. Mfc is right about the tiers.

Original Poster

thanks guys for the reply, think when I call them I will make sure I don't get the booster packages. I am looking to the sony erricson arc (if i can find a good deal).

Checked the other sim only thread, and there weren't many happy bunnies so i think i will get a 18m contract.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 1144
      2. breakfree holiday passwords67
      3. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…45
      4. Car park fine UKPC1419

See more discussions