Groups
    EXPIRED

T-Mobile introduce 500MB FUP ?

Anyone else had a text about this ?

support.t-mobile.co.uk/hel…GES

10 Comments

Does that mean i can get out of my contract that was unlimited data

bloody ridiculous this is and they try to play it off with some clever writing, i think there 1gb data usage is why everyone goes to them, my upgrade is due next week, i will be looking elsewhere.

p.s not a deal but will get notice and inform everyone

Edited by: "unknown-singh" 10th Jan 2011

It was unlimited but tied to FUP wasn't it. They are just adding this to make things clearer now.

android phone users need to worry some are reporting losing the 3gb limit

tmobile are being clever saying we never charge more (so i suppose they will slow you down to near useless "you can still stream/browse etc using your phone. We are the only company not to charge if you exceed your FUP."

3 mobile one plan 'all you can eat' mobile internet with tethering is looking really good now (if only they had a good signal)!

it's always funny to me how unfair t-mobile fair use policies really are

glad i left them

effingandjeffing

android phone users need to worry some are reporting losing the 3gb … android phone users need to worry some are reporting losing the 3gb limittmobile are being clever saying we never charge more (so i suppose they will slow you down to near useless "you can still stream/browse etc using your phone. We are the only company not to charge if you exceed your FUP."3 mobile one plan 'all you can eat' mobile internet with tethering is looking really good now (if only they had a good signal)!

One of the reasons i took out a android contract with a phone was for the so called 3 gig allowance. That was part of the contract. Simples

steviecross

One of the reasons i took out a android contract with a phone was for the … One of the reasons i took out a android contract with a phone was for the so called 3 gig allowance. That was part of the contract. Simples

+1
    does this mean I can terminate the contract ?

mspychala

+1 does this mean I can terminate the contract ?

hotukdeals.com/mis…92/

Original Poster

Those on the 3gb android deals are down to 500 mb too.
    MSE
    Edited by: "SilverBlack" 12th Jan 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Outdoor security camera.11
      2. 4K tv with HDR good deal?22
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50011
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?33

See more discussions