Expired

T-Mobile Mobile Phone Internet Coverage

7 replies
Found 18th Oct 2010
Hi people

Just want your thoughts on T-Mobile Mobile Phone Internet Coverage, I've heard it's pretty bad, is this correct?

I'm in the Burnley are.

All comments appreciated

Cheers

7 Comments

Have you checked your postcode on their streetchecker?: t-mobile.co.uk/ser…ck/

Original Poster

yeah it say's coverage is good, but don't know if i trust it enough to buy the phone and end up with the connection being a bit pants!

you can now use all orange network with them inclusive so should be fine as you have the option of either?

Original Poster

plumberman01

you can now use all orange network with them inclusive so should be fine … you can now use all orange network with them inclusive so should be fine as you have the option of either?

Ok that sound good to me, cheers!!

plumberman01

you can now use all orange network with them inclusive so should be fine … you can now use all orange network with them inclusive so should be fine as you have the option of either?

Use of Orange network is limited to 2G at the moment... Until it is fully rolled out.

Also you have the Streetcheck guarantee, so if you find you have no reception you can cancel the contract. Unless your buying it online in which you get 7days no quibble return (for any reason).

Pr3cious18

Use of Orange network is limited to 2G at the moment... Until it is fully … Use of Orange network is limited to 2G at the moment... Until it is fully rolled out.Also you have the Streetcheck guarantee, so if you find you have no reception you can cancel the contract. Unless your buying it online in which you get 7days no quibble return (for any reason).

thanks for that-i am silly i didnt read internet grrrrrrrrr

if you use the orange network for the internet via 2g, it will be a little slower then using the t-mobile network, but you'll be able to use the orange network via 3g from January 2011.
Edited by: "lilraul" 18th Oct 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions