Groups
    EXPIRED

T Mobile Network Problem

So i haven't been able to make or recieve calls on my mobile since 3pm, t-mobile network. my girlfriend, her mother and two of my friends who all are on tmobile have also had this problem all day today. Anybody else experiencing any problems or have any idea what is causing this?

I live in Glasgow if it helps

7 Comments

My work uses T mobile, we have 8 phones, I have been in work since 6pm and have had no problems at all.
    I am in Renfrew just outside Glasgow. :?

Original Poster

I don't understand it at all, have you actually used the phones today, because for the most part, it still looks to be recieving a strong signal, just doesnt actually send or recieve messages or calls

Yeah I have used it a few times over the course of the evening and I just used it about 15 minutes ago to get someone out their bed and out to a job, honestly have not had any problems at all.

Are the phones that are having the problems on pay as you go or a contract or is it problems with both?

Original Poster

they are all contract phones

Somebody else had similar probs before - check out this prev. thread:

hotukdeals.com/ite…il/

Just thought I would ask, it does seem very strange.

Original Poster

karaokecolin;5006179

Somebody else had similar probs before - check out this prev. … Somebody else had similar probs before - check out this prev. thread:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/385946/anyone-having-problems-with-t-mobil/

thanks, i did a search but didnt find anything
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …271933
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764563
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.1719
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523459

See more discussions