Groups

T mobile PAC code issue

Ok so after signing up to that £7.50 a month deal I phoned up Orange for my PAC code. T mobile said that the transfer would happen today. It has, however on my t mobile account it shows my new number but my phone is still showing the old number. I just tried sending a text to the number that I wanted to transfer to but haven't received the text.

What else do I need to do?

5 Comments

It can take a few hours to completely transfer across, I had both contracts running the same number for about an hour. You just need be patient

"Have you tried turning it off then on again"

yeah it will go through okay, just hang on...

Original Poster

Ok it seems to be working now, but the San Francisco still displays the old number in the menu. Another thing is that the internet doesnt seem to be working (not talking about the wifi), Ive followed these instructions but nothing, google seems to work though, thats about it.

Internet:
    1. Press the Menu key
    2. Tap on Settings
    3. Tap on Wireless & Networks to select.
    4. Scroll down and tap on Mobile networks
    5. Tap on Access Point Names to select.
    6. Press the Menu key
    7. Tap on New APN
    8. Tap Name then enter T-Mobile Internet select OK
    9. Tap APN then enter general.t-mobile.uk select OK
    10. Tap Username then enter t-mobile select OK
    11. Tap Password then enter tm select OK
    12. Tap APN type then enter default select OK
    13. Press the Menu key
    14. Tap Save
    15. Press the Home Key

Another piece of info just texted FIXME to 34963 and got a reply saying "We're sorry buy your phone doesnt support the service you've requested"

I think my internet didnt fully start till next day, but if you are worried a quick call to customer services should be able to sort for you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?27123
      2. Ebid over Ebay66
      3. Going in style uv code give away66
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917258

See more discussions