T-Mobile PAYG Mobile Broadband Daily with 30 Days Free surfing £18.99 (£20 cashback) = PROFIT!

4 replies
Found 2nd Apr 2010
First time post so be nice to the new kid.

Thought it was a good deal. T-Mobile Mobile Broadband Daily USB Dongle for £8.99 plus required £10 top-up = £18.99.

You get the first 30 days free uasge then after that you use your credit with flexible options.
£2 a day
£7 week
£15 a month

If you top up £15 at purchase I work out 2 months usage will cost £23.99 and 3 months will cost £38.99 (inc dongle purchase) - Cheaper than their 3 month prepaid offer of £44.99

With the £20 cashback total usage costs work out as follows;
1 Month - Free (£1.01 profit actually
2 Months - £3.99
3 Months - £18.99

Cheaper than home broadband if you're a light internet user and don't need a landline.

2GB fair usage limit but you wont be charged if you go over (they might restrict you though)

Offer is for April.

Dongle also available in pink for the luvvly ladies!

Sorry, don't know how to link the image

Thanks to inicholson for the heads-up on the £20 cashback fom Cashback Kings.

Am going to get one this morning!

4 Comments

Should get £20 cashback via CashbackKings leaving you with a £1.01 profit.

I did this last time T-mobile had these cheap, initially tracked at £5 but after a query they (eventually) fixed it, £20 has been paid into my bank now. Only problem is T-mobile broadband seems to be a lot less reliable than my old Three account, but that's probably just where I am.

Original Poster

inicholson;8268881

Should get £20 cashback via CashbackKings leaving you with a £1.01 p … Should get £20 cashback via CashbackKings leaving you with a £1.01 profit.I did this last time T-mobile had these cheap, initially tracked at £5 but after a query they (eventually) fixed it, £20 has been paid into my bank now. Only problem is T-mobile broadband seems to be a lot less reliable than my old Three account, but that's probably just where I am.

£20 cashback?!:w00t:

Now you're talking!!

Will look it up.:)

Original Poster

Why is this expired?:?

tygar2;8268999

Why is this expired?:?

i think probably because you have used quidco, i don't think this site allows you to use quidco when listing, as it is not guaranteed.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions