T mobile quidco cashback for n95 sat nav version

Found 30th Jan 2008
I hope we all remember the T-mobiles deal of n95 with copilot . it was on £25 with free n95 with co pilot and only 12 months contract. most of us went for it and than received a cancellation mail after a day or two by saying that it was a mis-price.

the company was generous enough to give n95 on same contract and cost minus co pilot. which was still a good deal. ( though i didn't take it )

To my surprise quidco paid the £40 from T-mobile. its really one of the great thing to get . don't you think

3 Comments

I went for the deal but returned the phone 2 weeks later as I didn't like the phone.
My Quidco is showing as "received" with a payment date of Jan 2008.

Original Poster

lkl265;1522228

I went for the deal but returned the phone 2 weeks later as I didn't like … I went for the deal but returned the phone 2 weeks later as I didn't like the phone.My Quidco is showing as "received" with a payment date of Jan 2008.

it says same to me . so we will be receiving it by first week of next month

Goodman;1523999

it says same to me . so we will be receiving it by first week of next … it says same to me . so we will be receiving it by first week of next month

We should!. Since it says payment date is "Jan 2008", I was expecting them to pay today (31 Jan).
Post a comment
@
    Text