Groups
    EXPIRED

T-Mobile reducing Flext Allowances on 12 Month Deals?!

Has anyone else heard/seen anything about this?

I saw it on a white label site, but cannot see it anywhere else!

I did look on T-Mobile, but I was right in doubting the fact they'd "advertise" that fact!

So can anyone else confirm/deny this?!

5 Comments

]http//ww…ns/

If you play with the calculator at the bottom of the page you can see exactly what the situation is. It seems that 12 month customers do get a worse deal - but I dont know of the situation for existing customers. I know this was the case at least 2 months ago when I last checked the website.

It actually is quite bad - on flext 25 12 month customers get 100 less minutes comparatively. On flext 35 300 minutes less!

I thought it was like this for quite a while?

It's one of the incentives that they use to get people onto longer contracts?

12month customers have been getting two thirds of 18month customers ever since FlexT started doing 12month contracts which has been a while now purposefully so people are enticed towards 18month contracts

Original Poster

Sorry, wasn't overly clear!

Taking Flext 35 as an example,

You do get a third less on t he 12 month contract (£120) compared to £180 for an 18 month contract.

But I believe this is going to be less for 12 month contracts!

I don't know (and would hope not) if it effects current customers. It doesn't bother me as I'm on an 18 month contract, but was thinking of going to the Flext 50 on a 12 month deal in December when my contract runs out if it was "worth" it etc - although probably not!

I just thought I would give the heads up to some people if this was the case!

Original Poster

schizoboy

12month customers have been getting two thirds of 18month customers ever … 12month customers have been getting two thirds of 18month customers ever since FlexT started doing 12month contracts which has been a while now purposefully so people are enticed towards 18month contracts

It worked for me! It makes sense in one aspect!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1756
      2. Charles Wilson Voucher11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629

See more discussions