Expired

T-Mobile Retentions/Cancellations Dept - Any advise on getting the best deal.

11 replies
Found 10th Apr 2009
Hey everyone, happy easter, hope everyone is lucky enough to have a few days off.

Just a quick question for anyone who has dealt with t-mobile retentions lately.

I currently have a 12 Month £25 flext contract which I can upgrade on 2nd May.

I know i should threaten to cancel to get a good deal, but anyone know what sort of discounts they offer existing customers at the moment.

Im hoping to get the tocco ultra, and dont want to pay more than I do at the moment, and would really like a 12 month contract, any advise? Thanks guys. xx

1. Misc
  2. T-Mobile
10 Comments

I have similar to you, I opted not to have an upgrade and they halved my tariff

Original Poster

skusey;4890654

I have similar to you, I opted not to have an upgrade and they halved my … I have similar to you, I opted not to have an upgrade and they halved my tariff

Thats not bad, so how much you paying now, and for how many mins/texts, are you tied in for another 12 months mate?

I dunno if I should buy a tocco ultra off ebay etc (I want a blue which t-mobile dont stock) and just switch to a sim only or try and get a similar deal as you.

I was tempted to get the Tocco Ultra, but had a play about with it in a shop and didnt fancy it. The fact there was no cancel key on the keypad and you had to go up to the touchscreen to delete anything was really annoying

Bryan839;4890836

Thats not bad, so how much you paying now, and for how many mins/texts, … Thats not bad, so how much you paying now, and for how many mins/texts, are you tied in for another 12 months mate?I dunno if I should buy a tocco ultra off ebay etc (I want a blue which t-mobile dont stock) and just switch to a sim only or try and get a similar deal as you.

I have £68 per month for £10, was £20

T-Mobile were not intrested with me and lost a customer. I was on the £25 flext which started 3yrs ago and was renewed 18 mnths ago, getting a £10 discount then. When I rang the best they would offer me was now a £5 disc and keep the same phone. I said cancel and so they did, no bartering, nothing.

Original Poster

makershaker;4890877

I was tempted to get the Tocco Ultra, but had a play about with it in a … I was tempted to get the Tocco Ultra, but had a play about with it in a shop and didnt fancy it. The fact there was no cancel key on the keypad and you had to go up to the touchscreen to delete anything was really annoying

but it looks so nice... what was the onscreen keyboard like? If I didn't have that I wouldn't know what mobile to get! I like loads of phones, but most of them haven't been released yet!

Original Poster

tigers66;4890973

T-Mobile were not intrested with me and lost a customer. I was on the £25 … T-Mobile were not intrested with me and lost a customer. I was on the £25 flext which started 3yrs ago and was renewed 18 mnths ago, getting a £10 discount then. When I rang the best they would offer me was now a £5 disc and keep the same phone. I said cancel and so they did, no bartering, nothing.

OMG! Hope that doesnt happen with me. I can get the tocco ultra, on a voda £25 tarriff, unlimited texts & 600 mins, 18 month contract, £70 quidco, is that a good deal? Its only valid till tuesday though.

Bryan839;4891010

but it looks so nice... what was the onscreen keyboard like? If I didn't … but it looks so nice... what was the onscreen keyboard like? If I didn't have that I wouldn't know what mobile to get! I like loads of phones, but most of them haven't been released yet!

On screen keyboard is the same as the Pixon except smaller.

A lot of people are saying the mst annoying thing is that theres no D pad and trying to put the curser onto a letter if you want to delete it is a pain in the ****!

Banned

t mobile are hard to get anythig on retentions, know what you want, ask for it, if you dont get then leave

Original Poster

Thanks for the help guys, brilliant as always. x :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72795
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
    3. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    4. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66

See more discussions