EXPIRED

T-Mobile unlimited texts

Can't find the answer to this on their website. Does anyone know if their unlimited texts package includes texts from uk mobiles abroad?
It says it includes Unlimited texts to any UK mobile network and numbers starting 01, 02 or 03 (excluding Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man)

8 Comments

I believe they count 4 norm texts as abroad ones

Banned

no it doesnt, i take it you mean for you to text whilst abroad

Texts sent whilst abroad are not included in the unlimited text allowances, these are classed as roaming texts.

Original Poster

Daughter is abroad and will be texting me just wanted to know if this would come out of her bundle or if it will cost her more. also if I send her a text will there be a charge?

Banned

pipsqueak;8566178

Daughter is abroad and will be texting me just wanted to know if this … Daughter is abroad and will be texting me just wanted to know if this would come out of her bundle or if it will cost her more. also if I send her a text will there be a charge?

my daughter text me when i was in greece and she was in uk, these came out of her normal text allowance

but if she texts you from abraod it will cost her

you get charged to send and receive when roaming, thieving herberts

When you're roaming your networks get changed by the network you're roaming on, so that won't come out of your bundle.

The same for receiving, the other network charges for carrying the traffic to the phone.

steve1221;8566799

When you're roaming your networks get changed by the network you're … When you're roaming your networks get changed by the network you're roaming on, so that won't come out of your bundle.The same for receiving, the other network charges for carrying the traffic to the phone.

The texts sent from abroad will be charged,those received are not
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions