t mobile upgrade advice

i currently have two lines with tmobile,my one which is the main one and my wifes one which is due for renewel,this being our first mobile contracts i was wondering what the best route is.

the line rental is £15 per month 100 mins and 100 texts,which sounds crap but is plenty for her,she now fancies an android phone after having a play with my galaxy s
i read on a post in here last week that someone got a renwel with tmobile for £7.50 per month on a 2 year contract with 300 mins and 300 texts and 1gb of data and paid £15 for a motorola defy......i phoned up and got offered no line rental reduction or data allowance and an htc wilfire for £75 quid..... granted i didnt haggle but is it best to deal with tmobile direct,if so what do i say as the first attempt didnt go well,or best to try and renew through a cpw branch or online or something like that.

3 Comments

I tried getting another phone line on top of the two I have already and the best they can offer me for a HTC Desire HD is 600min 500text and flexable booster for £30. I told them about the Phones 4u deal and they said they cant match. I am going to call back at about 9pm tonight to see if I get a better deal.

I got a phone for my son on a second contract and got a t mobile pulse with 100 mins, unlimited texts (with booster) and 1gb of data for £7.50 per month. I had to phone 3 times for that though. Worth persevering as different people tell you different things.

noddle36

I tried getting another phone line on top of the two I have already and … I tried getting another phone line on top of the two I have already and the best they can offer me for a HTC Desire HD is 600min 500text and flexable booster for £30. I told them about the Phones 4u deal and they said they cant match. I am going to call back at about 9pm tonight to see if I get a better deal.

Got same today too. If not I'll switch to a sim only contract. But considering this affordablemobiles.co.uk/con…902 expect a better offer from them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PS4 Beta Software Version 537
    2. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2339
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764034
    4. Pink Balls11

See more discussions