Groups

T Mobile/Virgin no signal in East Anglia?

Is it just me but i haven't had signal since early this morning?

4 Comments

I often find my virgin phone doesn't like to do anything when its raining lots. You got bad weather there?

ClarityofMind;6921487

I often find my virgin phone doesn't like to do anything when its raining … I often find my virgin phone doesn't like to do anything when its raining lots. You got bad weather there?

+1 im in merseyside and find that too, we have weather warnings until saturday so ill expect playhouse disney to keep freezing on my kids lol :w00t:

Original Poster

Thanks for your replies! Not really just abit of wind lol!

It's all sorted now, Something i did just find on the net apparently :

There's a fault at a site effecting 2G services in East Anglia, primarily Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk & Cambridgeshire.

There are engineers on site currently replacing fibre cables although we don't have an eta for the completion of this at present.

i'm in norwich area and i never used to get any signal at all in our village and only ever saw 1 or 2 bars even in the city centre, used to work for one of the virgin companies and got mobiles very cheap but got fed up in the end and i am with asda mobile now which is not only a third of the price for calls & texts but i get a much better signal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions