Groups
    EXPIRED

T-Shirt Printing

Does anyone know of a place which Prints onto Polo Shirts for a low cost?

The quotes I've got so far, seem to want £50+ just for two shirts!

3 Comments

have you tried [url]spreadshirt.net?[/url] The site's currnetly down so I can't check prices but it might be worth a look later.

What sort of print do you want? If it's just a one off type thing, maybe get some of the iron on transfer stuff for t shirts and make your own.

just checked Spreadshirt and for a simple design it would be £17.50 a poloshirt and £4 delivery (i.e. £39.00 for 2 shirts delivered) and there is 25% quidco available (not sure what they work this out on, if its the total amount then you'll save nearly £10) and quidco are showing a xmas discount code too which might be worth trying.

Iron on and printed ones are rubbish my lad tried selling printed t shirts on ebay he finished up using just vinyl and he heats the letters on with a special heat press.He's come to his senses now and got a job but if its just text your wanting and not pictures etc i could ask him if he'll do a couple he charged around £9 each delivered on ebay.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767373
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions