Groups

T-shirts white or black?

If you were buying a t-shirt with a logo or a band or something on it and you had a choice of white or black which would you choose and why?

27 Comments

White. It's brighter and nicer to look at imo, black is a bit gloomy.

White so people can see my nipples.

Banned

White t-shirts are a bit gay though.

Black.....I think it's trendier:thumbsup:

bishibashi;8914776

lol:lol:

white. to hide your pit stains more effectively :oops::oops:

bishibashi;8914776

pics or your lying :w00t:

Original Poster

bishibashi;8914776

lmao are u male or female????

black, white gets stained too quick.

black never buy white t shirts

just buy both, easy

Definitely black.
    Wearing white t-shirts reminds me too much of hospital gowns.

Original Poster

Alfonse;8914953

just buy both, easy

i'm going to be selling not buying. Lol I wish people would buy both :thumbsup: We're only just starting up and haven't got the cashflow to buy both at the mo though.

White. Barely wear anything which is dark colours.

Depends also a lot on the print. For music/bands I'd rather say black, other stuff might look better in white. So no straight forward answer there I am afraid.

Black because I'm Emo.

Black
    slimming

who is your target audience ?

superskilly;8914942

black, white gets stained too quick.

ye if your 12.

From just being observant when i was in town earlier, larger people tend to wear black shirts and slimmer more attactive people wear brighter colours :lol:

Original Poster

james_lfc;8915147

who is your target audience ?

hmmm I would say 25-40 yr olds that like indie bands. I'm not really up on the target audience thing that's more my partner's thing. I'm asking the question coz when he said white tees I was horrified coz personally I wld only wear black and thought that was the same of most people. Lol but then I fall into the fat, ugly wearing black category :giggle:

Little Munchkin;8915277

hmmm I would say 25-40 yr olds that like indie bands. I'm not really up … hmmm I would say 25-40 yr olds that like indie bands. I'm not really up on the target audience thing that's more my partner's thing. I'm asking the question coz when he said white tees I was horrified coz personally I wld only wear black and thought that was the same of most people. Lol but then I fall into the fat, ugly wearing black category :giggle:

go with black then :thumbsup:

I'd say black for your target audience

MarvinHC;8915003

Depends also a lot on the print. For music/bands I'd rather say black, … Depends also a lot on the print. For music/bands I'd rather say black, other stuff might look better in white. So no straight forward answer there I am afraid.

beat me to it :thumbsup:, like MarvinHC said depends what print your putting on , colours etc , and of course the age group its aimed at !:

micoo;8915230

ye if your 12.From just being observant when i was in town earlier, … ye if your 12.From just being observant when i was in town earlier, larger people tend to wear black shirts and slimmer more attactive people wear brighter colours :lol:

So true imo also

Original Poster

I guess it'll be a case of trial and error. Try one colour and see how they go and then try the other. Shame we can't afford both at once.

For males or females ?

I rarely wear black tops because i have have pale skin and i think i don't look right in black.

When i sold Mens tees previously white was more popular,especially in the summer,BUT having said that i'm not sure with regards to your target audience.

Can't you do a deal and have half of each colour............
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card22
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION11

See more discussions