Groups
    EXPIRED

T3 SUBSCRIPTION DONT!!!!!!!!

about 4 months ago i saw on here the T3 SUBSCRIPTION offer to subscribe for 6 months and get a free handheld mega drive, so i thought why not and went for it, i have now recieved 4 magazines and no free gift all i get back from them is letters and e-mails saying that it will be with me within the next 28 days, the last email said they had printed out my addresses label and i would be getting it very shortly... but still no gift. I have given up all hope now of getting it but its just the princple now why should they false advertise saying you will get a free gift then get your money off you and not return on their offer..... Has this happened to you? or did you get yours, I'd be gratful of any advice on what i can/could do.
    Many thanks

11 Comments

I subscribed to total film-22 quid for 6 months with the free handheld megadrive-so far had 3 megadrives and no magazine yet!lol!-apparently they are starting my subscription with november issue-the 3 megadrives arrived on consecutive days last week-crazy!

Cancel your Direct Debit?

I had a T3 sub but i got really bored of it, i actually prefered reading about the gadgets rather than seeing them on sexy womens bodies..

Original Poster

barky;6373880

I subscribed to total film-22 quid for 6 months with the free handheld … I subscribed to total film-22 quid for 6 months with the free handheld megadrive-so far had 3 megadrives and no magazine yet!lol!-apparently they are starting my subscription with november issue-the 3 megadrives arrived on consecutive days last week-crazy!

you must have had mine :whistling:

Original Poster

jeany123;6373918

is this … is this ithttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/434005/subscribe-to-dvd-blu-ray-review-t3-/

Yes thats the one

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6373936

Cancel your Direct Debit?

No point in a way as the money for all 6 issues goes out at the start, so by cancelling it doesnt make them out of pocket, just reel you in to subscribe and you dont get a so called free gift

Original Poster

Fraloo!;6373962

I had a T3 sub but i got really bored of it, i actually prefered reading … I had a T3 sub but i got really bored of it, i actually prefered reading about the gadgets rather than seeing them on sexy womens bodies..

After 4 issues im bored too its the first and last time ill subscribe, so folks for one quote replys dont know how you do the other... :oops:

barky;6373880

I subscribed to total film-22 quid for 6 months with the free handheld … I subscribed to total film-22 quid for 6 months with the free handheld megadrive-so far had 3 megadrives and no magazine yet!lol!-apparently they are starting my subscription with november issue-the 3 megadrives arrived on consecutive days last week-crazy!

you sure it wasnt able to show magazines when you insert in a game or something like that. one of them read on tv mags. open the megadrive and see if theres a magazine inside it

paul1521;6374058

After 4 issues im bored too its the first and last time ill subscribe, so … After 4 issues im bored too its the first and last time ill subscribe, so folks for one quote replys dont know how you do the other... :oops:

yep-not a fan of t3 myself-I buy total film every month anyway so this was a good deal for me.

Original Poster

any ideas what i can do...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1322
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387
      3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313801

See more discussions