Tablet advice

Posted 26th Mar
Hi all looking to purchase tablets for my twins for learning educational apps. We normally use apple but when buying 2 I can’t afford this right now. Was looking at the Samsung tab a10inch but would love to see anyone’s input of a better android tablet at no more than £150 each.
What do you think of the huawei?

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
kids tablet, I wouldn’t dream of going over £100 to be honest

I am a fan of huawei though
Samsungs are very reliable, bought one for two of our Grandaughters to share 3 Christmass ago when they were 5 and 7 , that one is still going strong. OH has a 4 year old one and just bought another, she plays games on them and when she looses her lives on one moves to the other tablet.
I purchased my son a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 for Christmas after the iPad “went for a swim in the bath” and coming from a fellow Apple fan I’ve got to say I’m really impressed with it. If you don’t want to go over £150 I’d definitely consider the 8” version but either way wouldn’t rule it out.
Thank you, I don’t even know how to use android. But have been informed that things your would normally pay for with Apple tend to be cheaper or free when using android. Is this correct? Thanks
Anyone any experience with the huawei media pad t5? Thanks
dratsabasti27/03/2020 09:59

Anyone any experience with the huawei media pad t5? Thanks

Yes, I wouldn't bother. You can no longer load/run apps from an additional SD card - they have to remain in RAM which is limited to 2GB.. and is a pain in the A*** tbh; especially when certain app(s) need to update. Google is your friend on this issue.
dratsabasti27/03/2020 09:47

Thank you, I don’t even know how to use android. But have been informed t …Thank you, I don’t even know how to use android. But have been informed that things your would normally pay for with Apple tend to be cheaper or free when using android. Is this correct? Thanks

Nor do I but my son got the hang of it really fast as children do and I’ve had to use it a couple of times myself and have managed! I can’t say I’ve noticed a difference in price but all I’ve downloaded so far is education apps via his school which are already paid for and Disney+, Netflix etc. There are more apps on Google Play than App Store though I know that much.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants