Found 18th Dec 2014
Wanting to order my mum one for xmas , no idea what to look for, if any one can help... looking about £50.00 ( just something basic she can watch emmerdale and go on facebook with lol)

cheers lee

1. Ask
  2. Tablet
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Tablet
7 Comments

Banned

You might have to go a bit higher then £50 mate - all depends what you want but in my experience if you can afford a bit more then £50 for a tablet then it's worth it - I've just posted what I reckon is a good tablet but it's £69 - link below

http:/****/1z9WSoC

She will enjoy the experience far more and for longer if you get a decent tablet, going ultra cheap is a false economy. Have a look at the nexus deal today or a hudl 2, something like that. Both around a hundred.

How about the Hudl 1 by Tesco? I think there was a deal on here from their evay store for £60

ibblackberry1

She will enjoy the experience far more and for longer if you get a decent … She will enjoy the experience far more and for longer if you get a decent tablet, going ultra cheap is a false economy. Have a look at the nexus deal today or a hudl 2, something like that. Both around a hundred.

Agreed, if you buy something cheap and someone has a bad experience it will likely push them away from trying it again in the future. Buy decent once, rather than cheap twice. If you can get anywhere near £100 you can guy a very good tablet (for your money).

I got both my kids an archos cobalt. It was so good that I got my 80 year old mum one anf she lovesit! She can work it fine too! I got it from the Tesco outlet on ebay for £49. It said refurbished but all 3 were brand new when they came. They come with a years Tesco guarantee too! Highly recomend!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…812
    2. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?22
    4. Electric Bike Advice.11

See more discussions