Tablet

Posted 28th Dec 2019
anyone know of a decent tablet around the £100 mark,got a Nexus 7 at moment and love it but it's starting to have issues after 7years lol
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
I have one of these
amazon.co.uk/gp/…9SJ

BAD BITS - have to recharge quite frequntly; single tinny speaker
GOOD BITS - 32GB storage - just as functional as any tablet
How frequently do u have to charge it,was thinking abit smaller to as like to take it on holiday
Second hand Huawei mediapad t5. Swapped a Google nexus for it and the performance is way better - though the nexus still has its uses (streaming and browsing).
Hotwad28/12/2019 15:57

How frequently do u have to charge it,was thinking abit smaller to as like …How frequently do u have to charge it,was thinking abit smaller to as like to take it on holiday

'pends on usage - a lot in a day will need changing in the day - or at the other extreme half an hour per day means you can charge just once per week. The same manufacturer may do smaller ones but not sure.
Is Google play easy to put on these ??
Hotwad28/12/2019 18:56

Is Google play easy to put on these ??

It's easy to put on yes.

If you are going for one i'd only recommend it if you are wanting the 10" one. I have both Fire HD 8 / 10 and the HD 8 has too many little niggles to recommend it, some apps don't work on it at all and little things like notifications not working on a lot of them too. IF you are after a smaller tablet then your budget will likely get you something much better than the HD 8.
Ok thanks zooicidal,any other recommendations for 7ir 8 inch pad ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions