Tablet advice.

Posted 7th Feb
Hi folks!
Needing some advice please.
I'm looking to buy a decent (non laggy) 10 inch Tablet, preferably on Android. Ideally priced around the £100 mark or less if possible.
There are several I've seen on Amazon but rather unsure what to go for??
Choices with links please ;-)
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Tablet market is pretty much dead, only android device longevity you'll get is with amazon fire tablets. Other than that it's ipad.

hotukdeals.com/dea…816
We have 2 Lenovo E10 tablets which the kids use but I also use it for watching football and it works very well, actually looking to buy one for myself.
Second hand but 2 year warranty and a great spec for £100

Technical Details:Processor
  • Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 chipset
  • Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 CPU
  • Adreno 330 GPU
Storage
  • 16/32GB internal storage
  • 3GB RAM
  • MicroSD, up to 64 GB
Display
  • 10.1 inches, 1200 x 1920 pixels, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
  • Multi-touch
  • Shatter proof glass - Triluminos display, X-Reality Engine
Camera
  • 8.1MPx, 3264 x 2448 pixels camera
  • Autofocus
  • Geo-tagging
  • Touch focus
  • Face/smile detection
  • HDR, Panorama
Connectivity
  • Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
  • Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
  • Infrared port
  • NFC
  • 3.5mm jack
  • 3D surround sound enhancement
General
  • Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
  • Accelerometer, gyro, compass sensor
  • GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
  • Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
  • ANT+ support
  • TV-out (via MHL 3 A/V link)
  • Xvid/DivX/MKV/WMV/MP4/H.264/H.263 player
  • Document viewer
  • Photo viewer/editor
  • Voice memo
  • Predictive text input
  • 266 x 172 x 6.4 mm
  • 426 g

uk.webuy.com/pro…e-b
chocci08/02/2020 05:33

Second hand but 2 year warranty and a great spec for £100Technical …Second hand but 2 year warranty and a great spec for £100Technical Details:ProcessorQualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 chipsetQuad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 CPUAdreno 330 GPUStorage16/32GB internal storage3GB RAMMicroSD, up to 64 GBDisplay10.1 inches, 1200 x 1920 pixels, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colorsMulti-touchShatter proof glass - Triluminos display, X-Reality EngineCamera8.1MPx, 3264 x 2448 pixels cameraAutofocusGeo-taggingTouch focusFace/smile detectionHDR, PanoramaConnectivityWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspotBluetooth v4.0 with A2DPInfrared portNFC3.5mm jack3D surround sound enhancementGeneralAndroid OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)Accelerometer, gyro, compass sensorGPS with A-GPS, GLONASSActive noise cancellation with dedicated micANT+ supportTV-out (via MHL 3 A/V link)Xvid/DivX/MKV/WMV/MP4/H.264/H.263 playerDocument viewerPhoto viewer/editorVoice memoPredictive text input266 x 172 x 6.4 mm426 ghttps://uk.webuy.com/product-detail?id=ssonsgp511gb16gbvodb&categoryName=tablets-android&superCatName=computing&title=sony-xperia-tablet-z2-16gb-vodafone-b

Thankyou very much mate! I really appreciate your help. It's like a minefield on Amazon alone, as there's so many good branded & not so well known branded tablets.
This looks like a cracking deal, especially as it's a Sony. It would hook up to my PS4 too for extra gaming options.
Unfortunately it's out of stock, and none showing up when I put in my postcode either.
But thanks again for your kindness... and of course your previous comment too lol. Based on his obnoxious trolling, it looks like someone hasn't had his oats in a while lol.
I obviously checked on HUKD first off, but as I said the recent posts are for kiddie tablets or ones for the elderly. Thankfully I am neither of those, and I don't want a Kindle either...at least you noticed that fact ;-)
dellboy7507/02/2020 23:38

We have 2 Lenovo E10 tablets which the kids use but I also use it for …We have 2 Lenovo E10 tablets which the kids use but I also use it for watching football and it works very well, actually looking to buy one for myself.

Thanks very much for your suggestion, it's a big help.
I have heard good things about the Lenovo tablets, and your helpful input has definitely cemented my opinion.
I did see a link to one but unfortunately it was out of stock. And I think that the next best one available went slightly out of budget. It was either that or making a sacrifice on screen size which I really don't want.
I'm not being a cheapskate and I do understand that you often get what you pay for. But as I already have two iPhones and a rapidly aging iPad mini, I simply don't want to spend too much for a tablet that's all. It will only be used occasionally, but I don't want to waste money on a dud tablet either.
Thanks again mate ;-)
fatabelly08/02/2020 06:37

Thankyou very much mate! I really appreciate your help. It's like a …Thankyou very much mate! I really appreciate your help. It's like a minefield on Amazon alone, as there's so many good branded & not so well known branded tablets.This looks like a cracking deal, especially as it's a Sony. It would hook up to my PS4 too for extra gaming options. Unfortunately it's out of stock, and none showing up when I put in my postcode either. But thanks again for your kindness... and of course your previous comment too lol. Based on his obnoxious trolling, it looks like someone hasn't had his oats in a while lol. I obviously checked on HUKD first off, but as I said the recent posts are for kiddie tablets or ones for the elderly. Thankfully I am neither of those, and I don't want a Kindle either...at least you noticed that fact ;-)

They do have tablets in stock. Now the os upgradable to marshmallow only but should be fine

I have the Xperia z1 tablet and still runs fine even on kit kat (added a 64gb micro sd card). The z2 is much better so tempted myself.

uk.webuy.com/pro…i-b
Edited by: "chocci" 8th Feb
amazon.co.uk/Hua…h=1 if you want something new, reviews are hit or miss, seems you can install apps to a sdcard but need 3rd party app to do it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants