Expired

Tablet advice please

Found 6th Apr
Hi, my Tesco Hudl2 tablet met an untimely death this morning so looking for a replacement. Does anyone know of any tablets that have hdmi output? I’ve used it to connect to tv when I’ve downloaded to the tablet where wifi isn’t an option. Any help much appreciated
Community Updates
AskElectronicsTablet
8 Comments
“Untimely death”? When did you get it?

You can do HDMI output with laptops if you have one not sure about any good tablet recommendations
Edited by: "Mechtup" 6th Apr
I had a hudl 2 & the battery no longer keeps its charge & I'll be honest it's probably one of the best tablets I owned. I know you can replace the battery but I wanted a bigger screen.
I've just bought a Huawei MediaPad T3 10 inch from Argos, it's OK, does what it says on the box.
Edited by: "richp" 6th Apr
Mechtup2 h, 57 m ago

“Untimely death”? When did you get it? You can do HDMI output with lap …“Untimely death”? When did you get it? You can do HDMI output with laptops if you have one not sure about any good tablet recommendations

Ha, its been slowing down gradually for a while but we had a good run out of it. Tbh, red mist got the better of me this morning:(
richp10 m ago

I had a hudl 2 & the battery no longer keeps its charge & I'll be honest …I had a hudl 2 & the battery no longer keeps its charge & I'll be honest it's probably one of the best tablets I owned. I know you can replace the battery but I wanted a bigger screen. I've just bought a Huawei MediaPad T3 10 inch from Argos, it's OK, does what it says on the box.

Cheers, just had a look. I think I’ve been hung up on the hdmi port and they don’t really have them generally.
SteveSteveSteveSteveSteve1 h, 5 m ago

Ha, its been slowing down gradually for a while but we had a good run out …Ha, its been slowing down gradually for a while but we had a good run out of it. Tbh, red mist got the better of me this morning:(

Factory reset will speed it up again. Some go years without reseting but I factory reset every 18 months or so
Go for the new iPad, it is an amazing bit of kit. You won’t be disappointed!
Cheers for all the advice. After a ridiculous amount of time searching found that Argos sell Bush tablets with hdmi running android. Not gonna be an ipad but perfect for my needs.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants